Over just one year, we have built up a collection of 64 articles from 29 different authors, including:
- From the beginning, Dirk Knemeyer (Imagine), Whitney Quesenbery (Universal Usability), and Luke Wroblewski (Communication Design) have contributed thought-provoking columns that have helped set the editorial tone for UXmatters.
- We have just added two new columnists to the UXmatters team. Jonathan Follett’s new column Beautiful Information covers information design. Steve Baty is writing a column on user research, which is titled User Dialogues.
- features—Many authors have contributed feature articles covering the breadth of user experience, and we have published series of articles on eyetracking studies and color theory for digital displays.
- conference reviews—Our conference reviews have covered DUX2005, User Friendly 2005, IA Summit 2006, SXSW 2006, CHI 2006, Strategy06, and The Web and Beyond.
- book reviews—We’ve published several book reviews, and there are more in the pipeline.
- news—Thanks to Peter Bogaards of InfoDesign and Mark Vanderbeeken of eventful.com, we have had a steady stream of news about publications and events, respectively.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our authors for their excellent contributions to UXmatters—and a special thanks to Luke Wroblewski for his fabulous column logos.