- (Why) Is UXD the Blocker in Your Agile UCD Environment?
By Ritch Macefield—September 2012
- Agile Problems, UX Solutions, Part 1: The Big Picture and Prototyping
By Ritch Macefield—November 2012
- Agile Problems, UX solutions, Part 2: Thoughts on Patterns and Prototyping
By Ritch Macefield—December 2012
- Are Rapid Prototyping, Lean UX, and Agile Development Good for User Experience?
Ask UXmatters—A column by Janet M. Six—March 2013
- Balancing UX Strategy with Lean and Agile | Roles in UX Strategy | UX Versus CX Strategy
Ask UXmatters—A column by Janet M. Six—July 2013
- Developing UX Agility: Letting Go of Perfection
By Carissa Demetris - Chris Farnum - Joanna Markel and Serena Rosenhan—June 2012
- Fast, Loose, and Oh-So-Very Wrong: How I’ve Come to Love Agile UX Design
By Leo Frishberg—April 2013
- Introducing the Build-Measure-Learn Approach to an Analytics Tool’s Redesign
By Stephanie Schuhmacher—October 2014
- Is UX Strategy Fundamentally Incompatible with Agile or Lean UX?
UX Strategy—A column by Paul Bryan—July 2012
- The Role of Iterative Usability Evaluation in Agile Development: A Case Study
By Yanfei Ma | Yunhui Lu | Dinara Saparova—August 2014